воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fry glenn




I was bouncing Miss Cranky on my knee, quieting her for the moment . . . She likes that, and thinking about how Iapos;m going to bring Turn to an end, when suddenly I got this crazy idea for Hermione and Severusapos; wedding night. Lol.� Itapos;s so fun and weird yaapos;ll.� Iapos;ve never read anything like this and it has the potential to be gut busting.� I want to say what it is so badly . . . But I canapos;t :)� Maybe Trinity will take a nap so I can write.� And of course we have to see the "Fab Four" try to get accepted by the Potions masters.� Iapos;m sure Vargas isnapos;t going to be happy to see Conan.� Thanks for the comments too.� Theyapos;re nice especially when you feel off your game.� ***� Iapos;ve got my enthusiam back for the story now.

advice on buying a new car, fry glenn, fry glen, fry ginger recipe sauce stir, fry gez.



Комментариев нет: